Thursday, June 24th, 11:00 am - 12:15 pm (PDT) | 2:00 pm to 3:15 pm (EST)
Sign up for free, it only takes 10 seconds
We’re in a golden age for medtech. New discoveries and developments build on each other, and innovation is exploding.
That innovation requires capital. For medtech startups, years of R&D, clinical trials, and regulatory approval prior to a penny of revenue are the rule, not the exception. And while investment in medtech is at an all-time high, the supply of capital from traditional channels isn’t keeping up with the demand. That’s why a growing number of companies are turning to alternative funding sources, such as Regulation A+.
Regulation A+ allows companies to raise up to $75M in each 12-month period from Main Street investors - the general public - and to widely promote that offering with marketing and advertising. This gives companies the opportunity to find and connect with the people who share your vision, who believe in the impact that your products can have on the world. And they can support that vision, with a possible financial return for themselves, for as little as a few hundred dollars.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Is Reg A+ a fit for your company?
- What makes Regulation A+ an attractive alternative to traditional funding and IPOs
- How Regulation A+ works
- How to keep more control of your company through the fundraising process
- How to increase your company’s valuation
- How Reg A+ sets you up for M&A and IPO
- How to have a successful Reg A+ offering, examples
- Next steps to learn more about the Capital Planning Valuation Strategy™ analysis and consultation from Medical Funding Professionals.
If you can't attend this webinar live but you are interested in the content, register and you'll automatically get a post-event recorded copy.