Life Science Intelligence (LSI) is a medical device market intelligence firm with deep roots and a long history covering various medtech and broader lifescience markets. This blog will be a place where LSI will share relevant company and industry updates of key interest to its customers: medical device manufacturers, emerging medtech startups, medtech focused investors, and like-minded service companies.
LSI is located in Huntington Beach, California and was founded 13 years ago by Scott Pantel, a market intel industry veteran with 20+ years of experience helping build companies and pre-eminent brands such as Medical Data International (acquired by IHS), Medtech Insight (acquired by Windhover Information), and Windhover Information (acquired by Elsevier Business Intelligence). LSI has a single mission: help its customers make better strategic decisions and gain competitive advantage, by providing unique data and market insights. LSI works with most of the top medical device manufacturers including Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Boston Scientific, Stryker, Smith & Nephew, GE Healthcare, Cardinal Health, and Becton Dickinson to name just a few. The company also works with leading medical device venture capital funds, angel investors, family offices and various other alternative funding sources to help identify interesting investment opportunities and deal-flow.
LSI differentiates itself with quality of content and world class support -- backing all of its research with a full satisfaction guarantee. In an age where information is increasingly available, yet often dangerously inaccurate or unreliable, LSI boasts a 100% guarantee to all of its customers on all of its products and services. Market intel products offered by LSI include:
- Global Surgical Procedure Volumes Database – Current and forecast procedure volumes for 37 countries around the world.
- Emerging Medtech Summit - The annual EMT Summit brings together medical device strategics, investors and innovators to partner, deal-make and discuss the future of medtech.
- Market Reports & Meddevicetracker - In-depth global market reports covering every major medical device market and Informa's world-class Meddevicetracker (formerly Medtech Insight) product line.
- Emerging Medical Technologies (EMT) Database - Discreet and detailed business, market, and competitive intelligence on privately-held early stage medical technology companies.
- Custom Research – Customized market models and studies tailored specifically to each customers data requirements. Research leads and supporting teams are built around the unique requirements of each project.